Saturday, May 18, 2013

SAD TO SEE LEAVE...BUT GAVE THEM A GREAT GOODBYE TODAY...

Today had the fun time of seeing two stores that had great specials on..sadly they are closing :(

But for us we get to enjoy the time we spent at them, and give them a wonderful goodbye as we "shop til we drop!"

This blog is about the store....THE SEA HOLE - was a new place to me...and was sad to see it go as I found many items I really loved grabbing in their store.

Here is their landmark to go and get yourself some treasures to remember them by..... http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/154/81/22





 Here are 2 collages I have made with some of the items that I collected in their store today...(I have a few more items in my collection but these are my faves.)

**So go, check them out before they close for good on May 31st and pick up a few bargains for yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACK ANGEL STORE - BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT

 BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT BLACK ANGEL STORE  with Magdalena Outfit *****************************************************************************...