Wednesday, October 26, 2016

TOMB RAIDER......HOT IN SECOND LIFE.....

I love that I started to blog again on stuff I enjoy in Second Life...This is definitely a fun way to enjoy it, and also do the things I love...Photo-taking...Posing...and of course not only Exploring but Shopping for cool stuff to blog!

Today is a blog about a great little item I found on MARKET PLACE....it is a" Adventure Gear Underworld Outfit from Adventure Gear. 

It comes with 2 guns, belt, shorts, top and appliers for those that need them for Non-mesh bodies. They are able to be modified in the coloring...as they are a bit brown to me, so I opened up edit and I edited the Belt, shorts and also top to being a bit darker black, and boots. I wanted to be TOMB RAIDER today. :)

I also had POSES for my set that I PICKED up a while ago from  "::expression:: POSES" called yep...Tomb Raider. lol
 
I am wearing today not only the Adventure Gear outfit, I also found a nice hair at the Second Life "HairOlogy Event this month called....Vanity Hair::Bye Bae. I bought dark brown, and it also let me edit more of it to be darker so it was almost black.

All the links will be at the bottom of the page for you to go and grab some of these cool items yourself and go explore...take picture and show of your sweet creations to everyone. 

Note: (when clicking on each photo...you need to "back space" to come back to this page...oh and you can enlarge the photo while looking at it by clicking on the photo itself.)


 

The skin I am wearing is from Belleza Skins...it is the newest line out for my LAQ MESH HEAD TRINITY! I love my LAQ mesh head...it has many features to it...and Belleza and also Maitreya have appliers from LAQ SKINS to wear on their MESH BODIES. :) 

Today the Applier for my LAQ Mesh Head is called.... -Belleza- Olivia BASE, and it is in Deep Tan.  I did find the lipstick did not go on well to my body today, so I only wore the eye make up..and left my lipstick with the Mesh Head....(Second Life at times...is a Pain.) :)

  
 
Now that you are Captured into wanting to see more of this beautiful skin and outfits...Read more on what I am wearing....and then Follow the links!


SKIN: -Belleza-  Deep Tan
MESH BODY:  -Belleza- Venus V3
MESH HEAD APPLIER: -Belleza- Olivia,  Deep Tan for LAQ MESH HEAD
MESH HEAD: LAQ TRINITY WITH HUD
HAIR: Vanity Hair::Bye BaE - IN DEEP BROWNS
CLOTHING: ADVENTURE GEAR UNDERWORLD OUTFIT
POSES: ANIMATIONS... ::expression:: POSES - GRAVE DIGGER #1  - Animation: ::X:: TombRaider4, TombRaider7
LOCATION SHOOT: WOODBURY FALLS


LINKS...

LOCATION: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Crystal%20Rock/244/181/22/
BELLEZA SKINS/MESH BODY: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belleza/127/78/27
LAQ MESH HEAD: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LAQ/165/66/30
HAIR: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Waterton%20Way/61/175/2798
CLOTHING: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Adventure-Gear-Underworld-Outfit/4166100
POSES: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/eXpression-Poses-Grave-Digger-Poses-1/3018394







 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACK ANGEL STORE - BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT

 BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT BLACK ANGEL STORE  with Magdalena Outfit *****************************************************************************...