Friday, March 22, 2013

::HUCCI:: DRESS on sale 99L only for 48 HOURS....HURRY!!


After reading my sweet friend Serenity's Blog about HUCCI dresses being on sale for only 48 hours and what a gorgeous dress it was...well I had to go and see for myself....as you can tell I loved them :) 
I am here wearing Violet and also Dusk Blue. Grab these gems!


These lovely dresses come in many different Mesh sizes, and also a notecard to help you make your shape fit this dress to a "T".

Here is their landmark - Don't wait!! 


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyde%20Park/187/211/37

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACK ANGEL STORE - BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT

 BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT BLACK ANGEL STORE  with Magdalena Outfit *****************************************************************************...