Monday, March 18, 2013

So many Skin Shops....So little Time....

This past week I was delighted to go to the SKIN FAIR in Second Life.  I was floored on how  many great shops showed up to entice us with they wonderfully crafted skins and shapes. (Some were even for men!)

As I will add to this post more pictures to show off what great Skins Shops were there, I have made one that I wish had been there.

This little place is called GAALL SKINS.  I had picked up a skin and shape combo that added hair and also a cute little dress with sexy black boots!

Here is the Landmark for you to go see this awesome little shop that I will be happy to return back to...Often!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ArisAris/245/156/304


Britney - Complete Avitar from Gaall Skins
This Complete Avatar is called BRITNEY - and the biggest BONUS I can say is this complete set was only 299L!!!  I will add Skin pictures also....




No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACK ANGEL STORE - BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT

 BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT BLACK ANGEL STORE  with Magdalena Outfit *****************************************************************************...