Sunday, February 16, 2014

DJ VICKY......at The Kissing Booth

I have the pleasure of working every 2nd Sunday from 5pmslt to 7pmslt at The Kissing Booth. I hope you have a chance to come and see me DJ....I am new at it...I make mistakes...I forget my lines...But I still have F.....U.....N!

This Sunday on Second Life - will be the theme VALENTINE'S. That means any colours you like that makes you feel in the Valentine mood....There will be slow songs, romantic songs, fast songs, fun songs...all sorts...for 2 hours and I hope to be able to speak more this time than last...Still have my cold but hey..Can still sit here and play music for you :)

See ya there!

And if you can't make it online to see me...Why not bring up the Webpage or iTUNES and listen that way..... WebCast Streams

HUGS, Vicky

Limo to fun - THE KISSING BOOTH






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACK ANGEL STORE - BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT

 BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT BLACK ANGEL STORE  with Magdalena Outfit *****************************************************************************...