Friday, February 21, 2014

Using LUMIPRO for shadowing pictures.....

Hi everyone!

Happy Friday and for us.....SNOWDAY!

Yep, can't get out of my door.... let alone my driveway. :)

So, after shoveling a small pathway out my door....thought I would post up some pictures I did with my LUMIPRO yesterday. It is a very cool gadget for Second Life photographing....Takes practise and when I have such a nice sexy subject to take pictures of...well can't blame me for practicing lots.... ;)

They have a WEBPAGE to tell you how to use it, and it is pretty straight forward...for most ;) I will get the hang of it....but for now I was just excited I got it to do shadows on the walls...lol

Here are a sample of my LUMIPRO Shadowing....Thank you to my sweet hubby that let me use him as a model giggles!

(Landmarks added as soon as I get onto SL again...and clothing info)

.....pst! Click on pictures to see them bigger!

<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Pose from MARKET PLACE -
Elephant from IE (Images Essentials past instore weekend hunt.)
Phred is wearing  - Carrie's Lingerie Boxers.......
Vicky is wearing - Carrie's Lingerie...........















No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACK ANGEL STORE - BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT

 BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT BLACK ANGEL STORE  with Magdalena Outfit *****************************************************************************...