Tuesday, March 11, 2014

GEMS from THE ARCADE and THE WASH!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I jumped online quick before I headed out for the day to grab a few goodies on Second life and post today for you....

There is so much to see and do at THE WASH CART SALE and THE ARCADE GATCHA SALES...that it was hard to stop! :)

My hair I am wearing is from The Arcade Gatcha Fair - Tableau Vivant Petite Hair Black (50L per play never know what colour you will get...) ...(also got a panda to wear on my head that is optional) -THE ARCADE GATCAHA

My sexy suit is from MASOON at THE WASH CART sale going on this month - 10L (or less) and Item!

THE WASH CART SALE


No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACK ANGEL STORE - BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT

 BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT BLACK ANGEL STORE  with Magdalena Outfit *****************************************************************************...