Monday, March 11, 2019

Changed Seasons in March Dazzle Event Wild




DAZZLE MARCH EVENT

Take A Walk on Your Wild Side

Introducing

Changed Seasons


Cheno - Exclusive Item







I have the pleasure to showcase this sexy number for you today....
When I first tried it on...it was to the reddish texture with cute hearts on the front...then I tried on SHEER and was transformed from a fun jumpsuit to a sexy outfit for the bedroom....
then I turned my camera around myself and my mouth opened wide at what the back was like...

With a sweet front...to a full hot sexy back that is indeed for the bedroom scene I decided to see what would happen if you  COMBINE the two suits together...and you got a very fun third choice on how to wear this Item...so if you choose to wear it indoors and way from the windows wiht your lover in the bedroom...or put on some sexy panties or tights and wear it out and about around the Second Life scene...you will indeed get many looks, and quite a few messages on how HOT you look.

Enjoy your sexy time in SL! 






This suit fits many mesh bodies including Belleza, Maitreya and Slink

Model is wearing Maitreya Body, with Laq Mesh Head Trinity and LAQ Skin Applier Elena in Coca with Coca Cleave Applier for that extra sexy look.

Hair is from No-Match...named....(find inworld) in Blonde Huds and I colored it more brown in Edit.
Poses are done at home :)

******************************************************************************

Landmark to this sweet Designer at Dazzle Event















No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACK ANGEL STORE - BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT

 BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT BLACK ANGEL STORE  with Magdalena Outfit *****************************************************************************...