Tuesday, March 12, 2019

AvaGirl at Dazzle March Event 2019








Dazzle March Event 2019

Take A Walk on Your Wild Side



AvaGirl

Soraya Bathing Suit
(Exclusive Item)


What a fun and exciting Bathingsuit...My hubby Tony joined me for this blog so I can show off some of his muscles along with this gorgeous item...which he has told me...."I like this one" and you gotta know if he says that....he LIKES it A LOT!

So, if your like me and love hearing your partner tell you that you look hot in an item...
Rush to Dazzle and grab this sexy item before March is over....your swimming on SL will never be the same...and you may never get into the water if you wear this, as your partner may decide to keep you home...and show you just how much he does...LOVE IT ;)


LM to Dazzle...Check this out!!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scoopwing/110/177/23










No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACK ANGEL STORE - BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT

 BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT BLACK ANGEL STORE  with Magdalena Outfit *****************************************************************************...