Monday, March 11, 2019

PS NAILS Dazzle March Event 2019




Dazzle March Event

Take A Walk on Your Wild Side



PS...NAILS






I love this store for nails...they fit perfectly on my Maitreya Body and such a sweet collection for this event of "A WALK ON YOUR WILD SIDE" March Event 2019

if you are like me and hardly change your nails, and rely on your body Hud to work with...you LOVE this store and want to add them to your FAVE locations to go to often....as each time I have had their store to blog for Dazzle...I never been Disappointed!!!


A closer look at their Hud of sweet nails.....
go WILD and find your faves that match your waredrobe!




Here is the LM for you to jump onto your Elephant and ride your way to Dazzle
and grab these and more!!!


DAZZLE -








No comments:

Post a Comment

BLACK ANGEL STORE - BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT

 BUNDLES SUMMER EVENT BLACK ANGEL STORE  with Magdalena Outfit *****************************************************************************...